Rancho Las Voces: Radio / Donna Summer: «Love To Love You Baby»
(6) El retorno de Francis Ford Coppola

viernes, mayo 18, 2012

Radio / Donna Summer: «Love To Love You Baby»



Para volver a escuchar le recomendamos que pulse el botón de PLAY

En RADIO Rancho Las Voces... Donna Summer... interpretan... Love To Love You Baby... en RADIO Rancho Las Voces ...Soothe my mind and set me free...

Lyrics
I love to love you baby

When you're laying so close to me
There's no place I'd rather you be than with me,

I love to love you, baby
Do it to me again and again
You put me in such a awful spin, in a spin,

I love to love you baby.
Lay your head down real close to me
Soothe my mind and set me free, set me free,

Uh, I love to love you baby.
Love to love you baby

Love to love you baby baby


REGRESAR A LA REVISTA