Rancho Las Voces: Radio / Chrissy Velia Gurrola: «The Marriage Song»
La inteligencia de Irene visita México / La Quincena

martes, abril 20, 2010

Radio / Chrissy Velia Gurrola: «The Marriage Song»




Para volver a escuchar le recomendamos que pulse el botón de PLAY

En RADIO Rancho Las Voces... Chrissy Velia Gurrola... interpreta...The Marriage Song... en RADIO Rancho Las Voces... I suggest you go to the place where they sell 2 dances for one...

The Marriage song
Lyrics

I'm not ready, to get married
I've got my hopes and dreams
and don't want to be
barefoot inside the kitchen
so I am leaving you behind,
I love you but I'm not made for this

Coo-coo roo-coo.......

Please don't think that it is you
because it's me,
that doesn't want to stay at home,
reading Martha Stewart magazines all day,
Te adoro chiquito but,
I don't think that I will stay for the night,
So I suggest you go to the place where they sell 2 dances for one.


REGRESAR A LA REVISTA